Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cafe Brasil

Normally I dont use the blog just to tell everyone about how good a restaurant but as my friend Jen says, you will blog about the things that are important to you!
After camping on Saturday we went with Mir and Gatlin to Santa Cruz for lunch, I had been hearing about a little Brazilian restaurant that was worth going to, It's called Cafe Brasil and its SOOO worth it!
Mir, Gatlin and Matt all served their missions in Brasil so it seems when we are all together I hear a lot of Portuguese and we fit in some good Brazilian food too! This was the no different.
Its open for breakfast and lunch, but if you know anything about Brazil they aren't really known for breakfast! the lunch was great and worth the wait. I had read reviews that said there was usually a wait on Saturdays and there was but not too bad and the service was good. Matt and Gatlin both enjoyed a plate of Fejioda ( a traditional Brazilian stew of black beans and different cuts of meats). And Mir and I both had beans, rice and a meat they were good but I think My favorite part was the passion fruit mousse. The hardest decision was what to drink. I know that sounds pretty funny but they had so many yummy Brazilian drinks we all had different things but I think my fav was the passion fruit juice, it tasted just like it did in Brazil!
Bryson ate a lot too, he loves beans and rice and Gatlin was kind enough to share all the sugary juices,mousse and acai with him, he bounced off the walls until he crashed and took a 4 hour nap!
We all ate so much we wanted to be rolled out of there!!
I would recommend this place to any one who wants some great food with a cute atmosphere.


here is the web site
http://www.cafebrasil.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment