Monday, May 3, 2010

Babymoon!





Matt and I were lucky to be able to take a trip before the baby is born, actually we did with Bryson too! we had both trips planned before I was pregnant as well, and both trips we went on a cruise. Kinda funny but I can honestly say that a cruise while you are pregnant is amazing for many reasons, you are a bit limited with the high adventure but there are still plenty of things to do ;)
This trip Matt and I went to Cabo. It was really nice and perfect weather, but we both thought it was so Americanized, it looked like Newport Beach and has a Johnny Rocketts!
We were able to take a catamaran trip and go snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez, on that trip we also saw a Grey whale... pretty awesome!
The ship it self was great! 24hr pizza and frozen yogurt sure helps a pregnant girl out, no help to my belly but I am sure the baby was happy! The dining was amazing! Prime rib, Lobster, and warm chocolate melting cake... need I say more?
Matt read a book for fun, not class and I took a nap EVERY day! It was a perfect trip with my amazing husband! Bryson got to hang out with Grandparents, Uncles, and his Aunt Goose :)

Here are some pics :)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment