Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't know where to start...December?

I have let my self get so far behind that its been since Halloween since I posted. I will just go by months.... I will compact them and it will take less time!
we will start with December. Bryson Turned 2, he is such an amazing little boy, its crazy to think how many emotions I feel every day because of this little boy! he makes me laugh, he makes my proud, he makes me want to cry sometimes, scream sometimes, he absolutely makes me tired by the end of the day, he is a little firecracker.
Over the last few months since turning 2 the flood gates are open and he is talking so much! in fact today he said Love you.... he hears it about a million times a day I have been waiting to hear it back :)
beforeafter ha ha ha!!

Grandma Julie came to visit for the birthday celebration and we had a good visit.


Next comes Christmas. We went to Southern California, spent time with both families and had a good time. I am realizing that we didnt take any pictures with my family!! here is some with the boys and there Aunt and Uncles.


No comments:

Post a Comment