Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Monteray Bay Aquarium

Since living in the Bay Area, Matt and I have talked about going to Monterey for the Aquarium, but we just took the opportunity last week. I was so surprised to see how toddler friendly it was. We had a lot of fun, Matt and I would love to have a date weekend in Monterey someday! Bryson loved all the huge tanks :)
he was showing us the little see turtles! he really likes them


But most of all, Bryson loved the tidal wave window. He wanted to stay forever!
We had such a great time! anyone who needs a great family trip or just a good date we give it 2 thumbs up :)

2 comments:

  1. Plan the date weekend on one of grandpa's Army weekend and I will be there to babysit. I love the Monterey area. This is once Everette is old enough of course!

    ReplyDelete