Monday, March 15, 2010

We are back and running!



So if anyone hasn't noticed, it's apparently been since Christmas since I last wrote anything on the blog. Things have happened but I just have not written it down, it seems as though every time I think to myself that it should be done there isnt time and when there is it slips my mind! no more excuses.
Now because it has been since Halloween I wont blow the blog up and put up everything in the last 6 months just some stuff Bryson has been up to lately :)
But I will say that since the last time I updated we found out that Bryson will be getting a sibling in Aug. and we find out the sex today!(more to come)

Bryson is a very crazy child, good, but crazy! he is getting VERY independent.
He Brushes his teeth......
and his hair (while holding my head band?? the other hand has the comb)
Bryson climbs in stuff......
and on stuff!all in all Bryson is a GREAT kid! just a little crazy. He is growing so fast and its amazing to see him grow physically and mentally before our eyes!

PS we do have other PJ's for our kid, its just a coincidence that he is wearing these ones when he does cute things to take pictures of!

3 comments:

  1. He's getting to be such a big kid! I bet he's going to love having a little (sister?) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read the blog. He is definitely growing up but loving every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your blogging again! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete