Thursday, October 15, 2009

Through my window

Soooo, all I can say is lately Charter Palms has been an INTERESTING place to live!
but its been some of those times that pictures speak louder than words.
First we will talk about the pesky squirrels, they are vicious and try to attack my house!

(this is the my back screen)











Next is they are doing a lot of construction to make it look nice and after they were done this is what they left

I tried to zoom in but its underware! (anyone lose there briefs?)







And that leads me to today. I told Matt how its frustrating that they always like to do work when it's Bryson nap time, yes they do it other times too but its hard to put a 10 mo old down when there are two chain saws literally out side my window. and I love that there are two men up in trees out side my window while I am in my PJ's!
And I cannot walk into my back yard cause right now I have my own forest on the ground!


This is my rant!

2 comments:

  1. Hey how did my underwear get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that squirrel on your screen! I'm surprised (and relieved) he didn't break through and land in your house. The squirrels around here ARE pretty crazy and aggressive, however, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

    Maybe the workers left their undies on the line so you wouldn't feel bad about their seeing you in your PJ's. :)

    ReplyDelete