Saturday, September 19, 2009

Like Father, Like Son



I've long thought that Bryson inherited a few things from me: his love of music, the way he's always happier when outdoors, and even his awesome facial expressions (my favorite is the single cocked eyebrow - he's been doing it practically since birth!), but it wasn't until recently that I realized just how close to the tree this little apple has fallen.  You see, Bryson LOVES Scooby Doo.  The talking stuffed Scooby I've had for years (people always assume it's Bryson's...) has become one of his favorite new friends.  He cracks a smile everytime he hears it talk, and he usually crawls towards it at full speed.  He's adorable to watch with Scooby - just check out these pictures (and the flannel pajamas) !!!

 
I mentioned Bryson's musical inclinations, didn't I?  Well, this has recently manifested itself in a very entertaining fashion.  Our little guy has turned into a one man band.  Who knew he was already so talented?


Oh yes, and there's at least one more trait that our rapazinho shares with dad - we're both easily entertained.  yes, Bryson and I enjoy the simple things in life... like crawling through cardboard boxes.  :)

3 comments:

  1. We were so excited to see love Bryson has for Scooby Doo. Nicole said she was the one who picked it out (and she actually was). He looks so cute and I noticed the flannel right away. He is defintely Matt's son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! My lil buddy (: By the way everyone he gets his cuteness from his aunty goose(:
    That Scooby is a special one comes from long ago but im glad to see matts not the only one getting use out of it. Brysons hairl matches scoobys too hah. Oh and i lov ethe flannel pjs!! They are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think every kid must have at least one cardboard box! :)

    ReplyDelete